We believe everyone deserves a top-tier web design team.
We’ve spent the past 7 years designing high-end, custom websites. And sometimes we’ve scared away people with our pricing. So they turn to something they can afford and build a site on Go Daddy or Wix or SquareSpace. But then stuff happens…
They just can’t get the design to look good.
Their photos won’t upload right.
They get stuck on the phone with support forever.
The monthly fee mysteriously keeps going up.
What happens is that the “more affordable” route ends up taking more hours and dollars then they’d expected. And the “free” option becomes their biggest nightmare. So we starting thinking… What if there was a way we could give people a high-end website experience without breaking the bank?
What if we could give the “little guy” a great website?
Introducing… Paired Turnkey
We decided to launch a new type of website in addition to our high-end, custom ones. Turnkey sites. Simple sites for people who need something fast and aren’t looking for all the bells and whistles. But by no means are they “low end.” (You’re on one right now!)
Each Turnkey site includes:
- Domain Name
- Up to 5 Sections
- 2 Stock Photos
- 1 of 6 Font Combinations
- 1 of 8 Color Scheme Options
- Tech Support from Paired (that’s us!)
So what’s the cost? $99 to get started, and just $50/month after that.
How It Works
As professional designers, we’ve put together font combinations and color schemes that we know look good. Whether you want modern and sleek or traditional and elegant, we’ve got the solution for you.
Once you’re ready to go, we send you to an online form where you select the options you want, upload photos, and tell us what you want your site to say. Then we build it for you!
A week later, you will have a brand new site up and ready to go! See some examples: Turnkey Sample Site #1 or Sample #2 or Sample #3
It’d be a great fit if you:
- Don’t want to have to build your own site OR Don’t like the way the site you built looks
- Have considered GoDaddy, Wix, or Squarespace
- Are just starting out & trying to keep costs low
- Just need something simple or a “landing page” of sorts
- Need a site to help you look more professional
- Want a friendly team you can trust (and call if you need anything)
- Think it’d be great to have a new site up within a week
It would NOT be a good fit if you:
- Want a lot of creative control
- Are looking for something FREE
- Know you want multiple pages on your site
- Need a portfolio, shop, blog, or other special function on your site
- Will want to make regular changes to text/photos down the road
*If this sounds like you, you might want to consider chatting with us about one of our custom sites. They aren’t free, but we do have payment plans available!